Volume 22, Issue 3
4. Mushrooms Go PINK in Support of Breast Cancer Resesarch
7. On Food Day Canada BMO Asks, What’s on Your Plate?
8. Does Your Workplace Health and Safety Program Measure Up? – by Diane Harold, Human Resource Essentials
10. Cobweb Diesease of Agaricus Bisporus – by Allnesi Chakwiya-Johnson, South Africa
14. BC Mushroom Growers Come Together to Show Commitment to Worker Safety
16. Best Before Dates – by Elizabeth Hames
17. Food Safety Education and Research: A Failing Grade for Canadian Universities – by Ronald L. Doering, BA, LL.D
18. Self-Directed Risk Management Program: Edible Horticulture
20. Mushrooms Make the “Clean” List – by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
21. Province Helps Mushroom Farm Expansion
22. Remembering Henry Russell “Hank” Taylor
To continue reading download below.Please login to download the PDF for this issue of Mushroom World.
First published in Mushroom World © magazine, Official Publication of the Canadian Mushroom Growers’ Association – www.mushrooms.ca