Volume 22, Issue 4
4. Small Budget, Big Strategy – by Ken Wong
5. Oyster Mushrooms May Provide Source of New Flavours – by Nathan Grey
7. Monaghan Mushrooms and Gimv Aquire Walkro International, Highline Celebrates Golden Anniversary
8. On the Cover: OPMA Fresh Person Award
10. Can Mushrooms Help the Immune System Fight Cancer? – Interview with Paul Stamets, by Dr. Patricia Fitzgerald
16. GAP Audits: Too Much of a Good Thing? – by David E. Gombas, Ph.D.
19. The Food Modernization Act (USA) – by Ronald L. Doering, BA, LL.D
21. Exports From Canada to the US (2000 to 2010)
22. New Study Offers Insight into the Business Management Practices of Ontario Farmers – by The Agricultural Management Institute
To continue reading download below.Please login to download the PDF for this issue of Mushroom World.
First published in Mushroom World © magazine, Official Publication of the Canadian Mushroom Growers’ Association – www.mushrooms.ca